If like us you have a sweet tooth this morning, well you've served! This ILIOS Organic Granola Cranberry Crumble recipe is simply a killer! It crispy on top and all melting underneath, a mix of texture and flavor that you will have a hard time stop eating, especially since it is just as good for dessert as it is for tea or coffee! What a treat!
- For the filling you will need:
3 cups fresh strawberries, sliced and peeled
2 cups of frozen cranberries
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- For the garnish you will need:
2/3 cup flour
2/3 cup ILIOS Cranberry Oatmeal
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1/3 cup melted butter
1. In a bowl, mix together your strawberries and cranberries. Add the cinnamon and the sugar then stir.
2. In another bowl, mix together the flour, oats, brown sugar, and butter.
3. Place the cranberry mixture in small ramekins then pour the garnish on top and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
It's ready! Perfect for a dessert or a coffee break!